Saturday, 29 March 2014

Have you tried painting with golf balls yet?

 
Here is another idea from my favourite art book for toddlers: First Art by MaryAnn Kohl.
 
This is a favourite here. Dip golf balls in paint and roll them around in a tray lined with paper! 
 
 


Our tray was a bit too large and not so easy to tilt by Finn, but he still enjoyed it!


 
And so did I. I continued long after he had lost interest. Erm.


What are your children's favourite painting activities? Which ones do they ask for again and again?
 
Please share!
 

3 comments:

  1. How cool! I remember doing this in my classroom with marbles and I've also seen it done with nuts. I can't wait to get this book - thanks again for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will love the book!

      Delete
  2. I'm the same with Anne. We did this in class with marbles, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...