Monday, 17 March 2014

Light


Finn has been noticing the effects of light recently and has been enjoying various activities around the topic, some planned but most spontaneous.

He is fascinated by the afternoon light in our bedroom.


He enjoyed this activity found on Pinterest.



Which prompted me to hang his play parachute in front of our window for a BIG effect!


He also experimented with a simple torch and handmade colour paddles.


Are your children fascinated by light? Please share any activities that you have tried!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the photos in this post, Elsa - it makes me want to play with light! Elise would enjoy all of these activities. We sometimes experiment with a little multifaceted suncatcher (not sure if that's exactly what they're called) that makes rainbows with light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been intrigued by these for a while, thanks for reminding me of them Anne!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...